Saturday, May 1, 2010

Axis Bank Removes Home Loan Pre-Payment Penalty

Axis Bank, the third largest private sector bank by assets, has the lead in scrapping the practice over a home loan. The Bank has decided to no prepayment penalties on his home loan for free, even if customers a loan move to a competing bank.

Others, including State Bank of India, Housing Development Finance Corporation and ICICI Bank to impose prepayment penalties, if any of its customers to a home loan to refinance with new loans at lower interest rates Home Loan.

2 comments:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Tara Omar, currently living in Belarus . I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation due to the world pandemic and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a man of God a loan officer working with group of investors who are willing to finance any project at the rate of 2% rate in return Mr Benjamin Lee gave me a loan of 150,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without stress , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Benjamin Lee (247officedept@gmail.com). He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more. You can contact him through . 

    ReplyDelete